1. START WITH A GREAT DESIGN. Our design team consists of master builders, engineers, and professional draftsmen with more than 100 years of combined experience creating the world’s safest and most innovative swing sets. We integrate features that kids can enjoy throughout their entire childhood, so the swing set remains an active part of their lives for many years. With the use of quality wood, commercial-grade hardware, and our unique safety features, our swing sets continually raise the bar in terms of quality, safety, and durability.
2. USE HAND SELECTED LUMBER. All of our lumber is hand selected at the mill to assure that only the very best lumber is sourced for our swing sets. Our lumber is durable, resistant to rot and decay, and stands up to the rigorous play of even the most active kids!
3. USE THE BEST COMMERCIAL-GRADE HARDWARE COMPONENTS. The integration of quality hardware components, such as electro-galvanized fasteners, helps ensure the safety and durability of our swing sets. Even our rock-solid iron swing hangers are bolted completely through our swing beams with carriage bolts and lock nuts.
4. TAKE SAFETY TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. At PlayNation, our first and most important focus when building a swing set is the safety of your children. This is why we use only the safest hardware and lumber and we integrate unique features such as flat and wide ladder steps, sanded-smooth edges, recessed and capped bolts, 800 lb. test pinch-free swing chains, strategically placed grab handles, and extra sturdy slides. Moreover, we thoroughly test all activities on the swing set to ensure that they are free of conflicting play zones.
5. ADD THE BEST FEATURES! Your kids will love all of the thrilling features on our swing sets. From our high flying deluxe swings and extra fun slides to our covered forts and challenging rock walls, there is something for kids of all ages. Best of all, your PlayNation swing set can be customized with an almost unlimited number of options.
6. BACK IT ALL UP WITH THE INDUSTRY’S BEST WARRANTY!